Since the area of my interests is twofold I will divide it as follows:
- On-line systems for education(LMS)
- Usability and quality in e-learning
- Security issues related to ePortfolio and LMS systems
- Web 2.0 technologies and applications
- ICT in education
- Sports: football; tennis; squash; cycling; jogging; swimming
- Repairing all sort of stuff ("do it yourself" moto)
- Writting music and arrangements
- Intel E7200, 4GB RAM, 640GB hard drive, 21" LCD
- Cubase 4 Studio & VST instruments collection - EZDrummer, Native instruments, Virtual Guitarist, Virtual Bassist, Trilogy...
- Yamaha PSR 3000 workstation arranger
- RockMachine w Shimano Deore shifting system & RockShock fork
- SportsTracker/iPhone monitoring/tracking system
- Playing church organs, synthesizer and accordion
- all sort of "arround the house" jobs
My flight diary
Just a few lines about me...
Courses within the Undergraduate study programme:
* Informatics 1 - Advanced MS Office Word & Excel; MS Access; Python
* Informatics 2 - Web 2.0; Linux; OpenOffice; Python..
Courses I was involved in within the Graduate study programme:
* Computer Mediated Communication (CMC) - Online Security/Privacy; Online Behaviour ...
* Learning Management Systems - Moodle LMS usage and administration.
I hope you will find the information in this Portfolio useful. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Primary education (-) at Primary school Prelog
- June 1994
Primary Music School, Study Programme: Accordion, Disciplines: Music Theory, Accordion.
Highschool Education (General) at Gymnasium Varazdin
- June 1999
Information systems designer (BSc in informatics) at Faculty of organization and informatics
- May 2004
PhD Thesis: "Development of an ePortfolio System Success Model: An Information System approach"
- Office desktop: iMac 21.5 / Intel Core i5/ 8GB RAM/Intel 520 series 180GB SSD + WD500GB HDD
- Mac OSX Lion
- MS Office for Mac 11
- Windows 7 Ultimate on VirtualBox
- Corel Draw Lite, Skitch
+ many more OSX "i"apps
- For mobility: Acer Aspire One
- Windows 7 Basic
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Smartphone: iPhone 4s w iOS6